- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive or other device. The information stored here may be transmitted to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties during the next visit.
- Explicit Consent
- Mandatory (Functional) Cookies:
Some cookies enable certain parts of the website to function properly and your user preferences to be known. We make it easier for you to visit our website by placing functional cookies. We use these cookies without express consent for legal reasons, Pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data 5/2-e and f, data processing,2s being mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, Data processing,2s being mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject. In the 5th article of our clarification text, we show which mandatory cookies we use in the current charts.
- Analytical Cookies (Audience Measurement):
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies, we obtain information about the use of our website. We require your explicit consent to place analytical cookies.
- Advertising Cookie:
We do not use advertising cookies on this site
- Social Media Buttons:
We do not use social media cookies on this site.
- Cookies Used on Our Site
- Mandatory Cookies
We use two cookies to save your cookie preferences and for the site to work.
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics for statistics. Detailed Information
- Your rights
To the extent that your data is processed by the Data Controller and the Data Controller processes your data as a data controller, you have the following rights in terms of your personal data:
- Learning whether any of your personal data has been processed;
- Requesting information regarding the processing activities of your personal data;
- Learning the purposes of processing your personal data;
- Finding out who your data has been transferred to if personal data has been transferred to third parties in the country or abroad;
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed;
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons for processing personal data cease to exist or the Company does not have a legal basis or legitimate interest to process the said data;
- Requesting the Company to ensure that third parties, also authorized by the Company, who process personal data respect your rights under this section;
- Objecting to adverse results that may arise as a result of processing personal data through automated systems
- Requesting compensation for damages in case you suffer damages due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
- Application to the Data Controller - You can send your requests within the scope of Article 11 of the Law, which regulates the rights of the person concerned, by writing to the physical address of the Data Controller in accordance with the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller", or to our e-mail address where your membership is confirmed.
- Disabling Cookies
With the infrastructure we have prepared when you first log into our website, we ensure that cookies other than mandatory cookies are blocked until you allow it. However, you can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies cannot be set. Another option is to change your internet browser's settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please see the instructions in your browser's Help. Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. The links for you to set cookies from some browsers are as follows:
For questions and/or comments regarding the Data Controller Information Cookie Clarification Text and this statement, please contact us using the contact information below:
Data controller: UZELLI Group of Companies
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Beytepe Mah., Ali Sir Nevai Caddesi, 9C Cankaya, Ankara / Turkey